Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cold Snap

For the past few days, we had pretty good weather days. Well, the temperature was hovering around 18 to 23 degrees. Perfect days. Not too cold, not too hot, just nice days. And then this morning. Well, living in HK, one tends to check the weather forecast on telly almost everyday before leaving the apartment. And guess what I saw? 11 degrees!!! Can you believe that? Well, if it's 11 degrees, it will mean 9 degrees where we live and I work. Good grief! And I was just thinking on Sunday to start packing my winter jackets and well, today, my huge pink coat got taken out again. Lunch today, I almost froze myself walking to the Jap restaurant. And no sushi today, too cold for sushi. Wanted hot food....hot food....Think it's going to be cold for the next few days.....

3 comments:

Paul and Evonne said...

i would have to agree with you. its been freezing that past few days. found your blog - we are living in HK also. But we leave in a few weeks time. Check our blog out!

sunniefaith said...

I managed to click onto your profile but can't read your blog. Could you leave your blog link? Nice to know that there are people that read my blog!

Paul and Evonne said...

hi there our blog is
www.paulandevonneinhongkong.blogspot.com
Enjoy!!