Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Busy Weekend!

This weekend was extremely busy. So busy to the point that this morning when I woke up, I was so tired and had the biggest temptation to call to work and just tell them that I'm sick....Very sick.....But I didn't! I went to work!

All started with Friday night. Met Tania for dinner, she was passing through Hong Kong. After dinner, had drinks in Lan Kwai Fong with Tania, Marina, and some others. The next morning, had breakfast with Marina, and then off to Toys R Us to buy toys for the kids at HOLF. After toy shopping, went to HOLF to deliver toys to the kids. After HOLF, off to shop. Shopped for clothes and presents for Christmas. Then had to meet Veron and her family for dinner. After dinner, home. The next day, church, more shopping, lunch and then coffee with Tania and then more shopping and then home for dinner with Babe.

And by the time I got home, boy was I tired! But I'm glad that I'm done with all my Christmas shopping. Over and done with! And now, looking forward to Christmas in Spore!

No comments: