Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Blessed Christmas!

It's nice to be back in Singapore for Christmas. Been staying at dad and mum's for a couple of nights now and I do feel at home. Went to church yesterday and was surprised that Christine reads my blog! Thanks Christine. And it was nice that there were people yesterday at church that tried to make us feel a lot more at home. I guess, the last trip home was way too rushed and as usual, wanting to do too much in a short time, makes a trip not as enjoyable as it's meant to be.

Anyway, I want to wish all my family and friends a Blessed Christmas! We're having a party tomorrow and it'll be nice to see the rest of the family. Love love Christmas! And have to add this....Babe got me a really nice present! Can't be more pleased with him! Babe, love you heaps!!!


No comments: