Friday, May 27, 2011

Home without Babe

This is probably the 2nd time that I'm home alone with Cha Cha and our helper. Babe is away and will be back tonight.

In the past, whenever Babe had to travel or when he lived in Singapore for a couple of months, I didn't miss him as much. But now, even two nights seemed long. I kinda had a little trouble falling asleep. We are glad that Babe's boss didn't send him on many trips when the adoption happened. But we're kinda prepared that in the coming months, Babe might be travelling a little more. And yes, I thought I was used to him travelling but how wrong have I been.

When I woke up yesterday, Cha Cha crawled into the room to greet me with his wide and beautiful smile. I asked him, 'Where's dada?' He looked at me and he started to clap. My heart just melted. Babe loves to clap with him and guess that's their little game. And maybe Cha Cha associated Dada with clapping. It was so cute. Last night, I missed Babe putting Cha Cha to sleep. I'm sure that Babe missed Cha Cha too.

Anyway, Babe will be home tonight. He'll be home late but it doesn't matter. As long as he's home, I'll be happy. And I'm sure that Cha Cha will be happy.

No comments: