Thursday, July 26, 2007

San Francisco

I've been in San Francisco for 2 days. Arrived in the night on 23rd Jul. Came back to Eelynn and Bruno's place. We had a good time catching up and just talking and trading stories. Yesterday, Eelynn brought me out to downtown to have a stroll around. It's really nice here. Babe and me came here 5 years ago for our honeymoon and it brought back nice memories.

In the evening, we had dinner with Nona, a friend that I've not seen possibly for 5 years. We had a great time having dinner and just generally catching up with each other. I'm pretty jetlagged now. My sleeping patterns are all screwed up. But it'll get better. It's pretty cold out here. The summer here is pretty similar to autumn in Sydney. Thank God, I brought a couple of long sleeves. I'll post up some pics soon. Didn't bring my wires and Eelynn's reader didn't work. Hopefully, Eve might have something.

Will be leaving for San Diego at around 4. Can't wait to see Eve!

9.55 am
25th Jul
San Francisco

At Eve's place, manage to find a firewire.

Eelynn and I at breakfast. It's how uncanny that we do look quite a like. She could actually pass off as my sister!

I love these victorian houses. Don't you think they're beautiful? Someday, someday, I'll get one of these....just someday.....

3 comments:

The Quasimother said...

Green with envy is all i can say. It's bloody blistering hot in HK!!! BTW... CB maid leaving today! Woohoo!

sunniefaith said...

It's really nice out here.....Can't believe my holiday is going to end in a week.....So you got new maid?

The Quasimother said...

Man... U won't believe what BODOH did! Tell you all about it when you return. There is just no way around it, she's a MEGA MEGA B****!