Tuesday, July 31, 2007

San Diego - Las Vegas - Shopping





I've been pretty busy for the past few days. So, I arrived in San Diego on 25th Jul and the next night, we left for Las Vegas. Stayed there for 2 nights. Las Vegas is a very nice place. We did have loads of fun. I love the slot machines, couldn't get enough of it. But Vegas was hot, real hot! Enjoy the pics. And honestly, I haven't taken so many flights in such a short time before.

This pic was taken at the airport. I was so surprised to find slot machines at the airport. This week, I'm probably going to take in the sights of San Diego and also we're heading to LA this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jas!

Good to know that you're having a fantastic time in States! Looking forward to see you in Singapore! Enjoy yourself!!!

-sharon-

sunniefaith said...

Can't wait to see you too!