When Friends Become Family
As I've mentioned in my last blog, a friend in need called me for help. It got me thinking about friends. Over the years, I've spent and am still spending time away from Singapore and my family. And it's especially that when I'm away from family that friends become family to me. I met Eve when I was doing my undergraduate studies in Gold Coast, Australia. I spent a lot of time with her. We used to go out all the time. Dinners, clubbing and just hanging out. When I lost contact with her, it did break my heart. I met Stanley when I was like 6 in Sunday School. It was all in God's plan that he went to Brisbane to do his undergraduate studies as well. During the time that we were in Australia we spent a lot of time together and he was someone that I relied on a lot. I'm so happy and excited that he's getting married in less than 2 months' time! Lina is my cousin and a best friend to me as well. We were in Australia studying around the same time. She was in M...
Comments