Friday, February 27, 2009

One of Those Days

Today is one of those days that I woke up missing Eve. It all started last night when were were texting each other. She's in San Antonio now and she was telling me how great the outlet mall was and she wished that I was there shopping with her. And I went to bed thinking the same. Woke up this morning and yes, missed her even more! Wished that I could just call her and ask her if she's free for dinner tonight. Well, dream on!

What made it even harder was the realization that I'll probably not see her this summer. Spent my last two summers with her and really had a great time. Eve brings out the spontaneous and adventurous part of me. I went quad biking with her, kayaking with her and did heaps of stuff with her. Babe told me that he wanted me to holiday with him over summer and he's thinking of Australia. Well, going to be a nice wife and listen to him. So yes, in other words, I'll miss Eve even more now.

It's truly hard to have a best friend that hardly lives in the same continent as me. How I wish that Eve just lives down the road from me, okay, not down the road. What about the same suburb? Too much to ask? Say same state? Same country? What about same continent then? Alright, I give up, same side of the world at least? Of all the above, guess, none of the above will happen in the near future. But whose to tell. But I really did cherish the times we spent together in Sydney when I did my masters and she worked there.

Guess, this is all part of life, huh?

No comments: