Monday, February 22, 2010

Back in HK Again

Just got back from Spore for Chinese New Year. I had a really good time being back with family. Well, this time, I didn't have much time to see any friends. Managed only to catch up Angie and Sharon. It was also good seeing Gabriel, Sharon's son. It was nice to see little Gabriel grow so well and quickly. When I first met him, he was only slightly more than a month old. Now, he's running and squealing with joy.

The highlights of the trip was spending time with Babe and JC. It was nice seeing Babe again and just hanging out with him. Even waking up in the morning and sitting in the car with him did not seem like a chore. It was good just sitting with him and enjoying his presence. Babe has been travelling quite a fair bit and it's always nice to enjoy his company. Well, it won't be too long to me seeing him again.

The other highlight is seeing JC. One of my greatest fear with JC was that she might not recognize and know me. I would hate it if my niece didn't know me or be afraid of me. I want to have a great relationship with my niece. I want my niece to know that I'll always be there for her. And it's really nice to know that she does recognize me now. She's grown quite a bit since I saw her over Christmas. She crawled to me when I called her and she would stretch her hands out to me to ask me to carry her. And when others carry her away from me, she'd whimper and look at me. What an angel! I already miss her!

Anyway, would pose more pics soon. It was a great trip. And once again, I have mixed feelings about living in HK. I love it but at the same time, I miss people in Singapore.

No comments: