Friday, May 04, 2012

Happy Birthday Babe!

So today's Babe's birthday. And this year, I seriously ran out of ideas for a present for Babe. Guess that happens when you date for too long and you're heading towards the 10th wedding anniversary. Not that it's a bad thing but rather something really good. I'm glad to have someone like Babe and I'm really glad that I've married my soulmate. Sure, there are times that we disagree but ultimately we know that we love each other and that's all that matters. Thanks Babe for loving me all these years. I know that I'm not the easiest person to live and love but you still love me regardless. Love you!












And Babe is turning out to be such a great dad. He's such a hands on dad. Every Sunday, he'll take a bath with litte Ba Ba. Both of them would be in the tub talking and chilling with each other. He cuts his hair and some nights when I'm out with my friends for dinner, they hang out. Babe was just telling me the other night that he actually enjoys his nights with little Ba Ba. Whenever he has to travel, he would travel to schedule it that he won't miss the weekends and if he does miss the weekends, he'll make sure that he'll take a day off during the week just to hang out with little Ba Ba. I'm glad that Babe is my partner in this parenting thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Babe is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Unknown said...

SOOOO CUTE!! BEATIFULL!!