Sunday, April 15, 2007

Straits Times

So last night, we were walking to the pier after having dinner. Found this nice Thai restaurant in Soho but the service ....could be better. Not sure if it's going to be a keeper. Going back to our walk, we walked past my favourite newsagent. The family that mans it, sells my 'ang mo' magazine. Love this stall. While we were paying up, WK suddenly exclaimed, look! They have Straits Times! I was surprised. And it was Saturday's too. Out of curiousity, WK asked him, how much and he said HKD$28. And I paid for it. WK seemed to be happy finding his piece of Spore. And then....it dawned on us...what we paid SIN5.60 for something that we normally pay for SIN$0.80! Text Joanne and her reply was..'Mad ah! Tell me what day you want and when I go there, I bring for you!'

No comments: