Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yet Another Protest!

Was in the city yesterday. WK went to play soccer and I wondered in the city. Had a couple of errands to run anyway. While walking towards Soho for coffee, I saw a protest. Well this was a Falun Dafa protest. It was pretty full on. They had flags, drums, meditations and goodness knows what. The pic is rather blur as I took this pic with my camera. Took more shots but they're pretty blurry. Had to learn how to take pics with my phone.

Protests are pretty intriguing. When I was in Sydney, I saw a protest. Think it was the Chinese protesting against something. And yesterday, I saw this. I like protest, actually, I like to protest against things. Dad used to say that I'm the opposite girl. Sometimes I would purposefully do things the opposite way because I like it and enjoyed speaking my mind. But in reality, I don't I'd ever join a protest because I too chicken to really join one.

No comments: