Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Another Cold Snap

The cold snap started yesterday. It was around 16 degrees which I thought was strange. In the afternoon when I was heading home, it got real cold. I was almost shivering. Poor Happy started to cough again. On Sunday, the temperature was something like 24 degrees and then the sudden drop. We had to take out our heater again. Poor Happy, she was cold last night and started coughing real bad. Felt sorry for her and brought her up our bed.

This morning, horror of horrors, it was like 13 degrees. Pulled out my tights, boots, scarf and coat. It's winter all over again. Good grief, when will this weather madness end??? Getting sick of the weather and I mean it literally.

We're heading to Macau tomorrow. Jace, Angie's daughter will be coming over to house sit and look after Happy as well. Hopefully, Happy will be fine and happy. And it's beginning to dawn on me that Happy is such a corny name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) not retard...jus that u prob din feel the need to have a cbox. wat could have stopped u if u realli want? :P

sunniefaith said...

cyn,

Got my cbox up...finally!!! Well, thanks to you. I got off my butt and got my cbox up and running!