Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

The wonderful thing about being in HK is meeting friends from different cultures. Last night I had Thanksgiving dinner with Kim and David. It was my second Thanksgiving dinner. Had one with the Carlsons last year. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to remind myself to be thankful for the bountiful blessings that God has showered upon me. I admit that I get caught up with my life and I forget to thank God for heaps that He has provided for me.

Yesterday was pretty apt as I met Michelle Pang online. I've known for a long time, almost forever. But we somewhat lost touch as we got older but at Stan's wedding, we reconnected. We started chatting and it was very encouraging to know that we're not alone in life's journey. Michelle, will pray for you and thanks for your wonderful encouragement too.

Today is also our wedding anniversary. It's our 5th! Ya! Thank God that we survived this far. God has been great and good to us. Everyday, I'm thankful that I married my best friend. A marriage is never easy but with the help of God, we are taking this life journey together hand in hand. Babe, love you heaps!!!!

Tomorrow, it's Sharon's wedding. I am really excited for her. And it's especially special as her wedding is so close to our anniversary. Can't wait!

No comments: