Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Crazy!



Pics finally!!!! Thanks to Jacqui who took them and posted them on Facebook for me. Think she got on to Facebook so that she can share the pics with me.

Oh mine!!! Isn't she just adorable? Wish I could be there to carry and cuddle her. The first grandchild in the family and everyone is just head over heels over her! Jo Claire is her name. Not sure what's her Chinese name yet. Guess Joe and Joanne hasn't decided on it.

Jo - God is Gracious. Claire - Illustrious. To me, it's such a beautiful name, befitting for a beautiful child. Well, only problem, daddy is Joe, mummy is Joanne, and now princess, Jo.....Now, Joanne, please get skpye up soon....I want to be able to see little princess and be able to chat and talk to her.

This is another one of those times that I really wish I was back in Spore. Missed Joanne's engagement as I was doing my masters in Sydney. Made it back for her wedding and now, missed the birth of her first child......

No comments: