Sunday, January 24, 2010

Solitude

Well, since Babe has been away for some time, I've been spending quite a bit of time alone. I've got really well-meaning friends that would call and check and get me out. But truth for the matter, I do enjoy my time alone quite a bit.

On Friday night I was meant to be out but dinner got cancelled but I had a good and relaxing time chilling out at home. Yesterday, I got up and was planning to head to the gym but banking stuff took too much time and then I missed my gym class. But not a prob, got myself a 2 hour massage instead and after that, when for a manicure and then got home. And again, had a good time, chilling at home.

I know that it's hard to believe that I actually enjoy time alone. But I'm not really alone as Babe would call every 30 mins to talk and chat and then he'll call again. I enjoy the solitude, the quiet time and quietness that I can hear my thoughts and reflect upon them. Guess with my job, always being surrounded by people, sometimes the noise and the people do get to me and I like the quietness and just being by myself. Guess this is the reason why I've never really like flatmates other than Babe.

No comments: