Monday, January 04, 2010

Already 2010

Can't believe that it's already the 4th day of 2010. Time does fly really fast. Well, for the past two weeks, I've been in Spore and with this trip, I didn't bring my laptop along and kinda forgotten my camera too. So this trip ended up with not many photos and well, not being connected too. Which is actually really good because I got to really spend time with Babe, family and friends.

The highlight of the trip was spending loads of time with Babe. The morning drives with Babe, the eating, the talking and generally, the time spent with Babe. The other highlight was attending Colin and Iris' wedding. It's really nice to see such a sweet couple getting married. And knowing that they really looked and are still looking towards God for direction. And another highlight, catching up with friends. I know sometimes it is hard to catch up with friends that I've not seen for ages and not everyone has the time to meet up with me and that's why I really appreciate when someone really goes out to make time for me. Oh, hanging out with the babies, a real super duper highlight! Manage to see little Rizq before he left for Sydney with his parents. Caught up with little Gabriel, gee, little spidey boy can really crawl fast! And not forgetting little JC, now also known as the chewer. When we stayed at Conrad for 2 nights, she came and swam at the pool with us. Had a superb time. Even Babe was so intrigued by her.

So this new year, what are my hopes and resolutions? I don't know to be honest. My hope firstly, to have a better relationship with the Almighty and then the next hope, to have a better relationship with Babe. Not that we don't have a good relationship now, but it's always better to have an even better relationship. Yes, better is the key word. Resolutions, to get my ass to the gym more often. Well, let's make it, at least thrice a week. That's not too much to ask for isn't it? Let's see if I can do that. Other than whatever that's mentioned above, I don't really have much hopes and resolutions. Actually, one more simple one, I just want to be happy. And hopefully, that's not too much to ask.

So there you go, my happy ending to a beautiful year and a nice start to a new year too. Wonder what adventures God will bring me on this year. I do love the excitement in my life!

No comments: