Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thoughts........

Checked my email this morning and there....the irritating person returned with his cynical and crap comments. He left stuff that I've deleted from my blog. Well, I deleted because I only welcome comments from my friends and people that care and love me and not people that put my religion and me down. If you don't like what I write, piss off!

Anyway, my thoughts are mine and I write whatever I like and read if you like but don't go around putting my religion and me down. Anyway, things are going well, I'm glad. Received a call this morning from Sue and she told me that Muyang is out of hospital. Very thankful. Saw him on Tuesday night. He was in good spirits and he didn't tear when I left. I wanted to stay longer but have to admit that I was way too tired to stay too long.

I'm constantly amazed at the niceness of some people in HK. Notice some. For the last two times that I've seen Muyang in hospital, there were always people or rather strangers that talked, played and entertained him. They felt sorry for him and showed compassion towards him. A couple of weeks ago, I was at Toys' R' Us getting games for the kids in school and this random lady came up to me to give me coupons to offset the bill. It was really nice of her. She didn't have to do that but she gave willingly without anything in return. Over time in HK, I've experienced and am still experiencing random acts of kindness and these kindness erase the acts of unkindness by this certain person who continues to haunt my blog. He probably doesn't have any friends or people who would show him acts of kindness and therefore he turns bitter.

But anyway, person, thanks for getting Babe over to Hong Kong. Without you, Babe wouldn't be in the career position which he is in now. Better paid and better career prospects and we're even given a chance to adopt a child in Hong Kong as well. You had been very instrumental in our lives in Hong Kong and that will remain in the past. Thanks for the past and I don't ever want to meet you in person and please I pray that our paths, both Babe and mine will NEVER cross with yours. I don't want to call a scum like you an acquaintance. Thanks for the past and leave it as it is. And don't think I'll ever blog about you. You're not worth my time anymore.

2 comments:

Beth Danae said...

I have a sneaking suspicion I know who your referring to. Poor guy is so miserable and bored to leave you negative comments?

I feel sorry for him.

sunniefaith said...

Yes....poor guy...no friends...