Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Year Older

Carmen's party. Carmen's birthday is a day before mine and her party is a day after mine. And Babe actually made it to Lan Kwai Fong for Carmen's party! Which is a shocker! I was shocked myself!
Mine birthday BBQ. Sorry was too busy either eating or talking to take pictures.

Over the years, I've come to terms with me aging and also celebrating my birthday. I used to dread my birthday because I hated getting old and I still hate getting old! But these days, I've come to realisation that being old is not such a bad thing after all. Getting older and wiser. And another surprise for this year, Babe actually remembered to bring me out for a nice dinner. He called my current favourite restaurant for reservations but it was booked out tonight. Silly guy, didn't know that he has to book at least a day in advance for that restaurant. So we went to another restaurant. I really appreciate him bringing me out. Nice dinner. Thanks Babe.
This is my other babe, Happy. Isn't she a doll?

No comments: