Monday, October 22, 2007

Facebook

A couple of weeks ago, Stan blogged about Facebook and today, it's my turn. When I first heard about Facebook, I was like Stan, what another one of them? Like Friendster? I resisted going on it but then.....gave in! Have to say that it's wonderful! It's a quick way to keep in contact with all my friends, keep them updated with what's going on in my life. And now.......the best bit of Facebook....

I found my long lost friends! My long lost friends from uni days. When I left uni, the internet just gained popularity and for some reason or other, I lost contact with most of my friends. I've probably kept in contact with only a handful of them. A handful of them that I can count with just one hand. It was so strange and probably a good example of the six degrees of separation. I found Joy through Poh Cheng's list of friends. And Poh Cheng is Babe's cousin's wife. I was like...wow! Can't believe that. And from Joy, I found another 2 friends from uni. I'm reconnecting to friends that I've lost contact with. It's nice to catch up with old friends, especially friends that I've not heard or seen in like 10 years! Wonder, if we can ever pull off a reunion....

No comments: