Saturday, October 13, 2007

Friends Sick

Maybe it's the time of the year that I miss my friends again. It got a little stronger after having tea with Charles. Charles came to HK for work and I met up with him for tea. While having tea, Stan called. Stan is like our mutual best friend. Have to thank Charles for the stunning view at The Intercontinental Hotel and the tea as well.

After leaving Charles at his hotel, I was in the cabby pondering. Stan's dad had an operation and I didn't have a chance to ask him what happened. Sharon's getting busy over her wedding next month and I'm not even helping. Still praying that I'll be able to make it for her wedding night. I've been missing lots of things that's been happening with my friends. And increasingly, I've been missing Eve as well. But I've learning that it's all part of living overseas as well. This is life. It's all part and parcel of living overseas. Thank God for Facebook. But I still and much rather spend time physically with you. So friends out there, I miss you guys heaps and heaps and love you heaps and heaps!

2 comments:

Stan said...

Dear best fren...my dad's recovering. Thanks for enquiring. I know you'd be praying for him despite me not feeding you with updates. I'm so glad we're both on Facebook. It's so much easier to drop quick short notes. I've neglected blogging for so long (in part due to the distraction of Facebook) that I composed two entries today on my blog. Check them out!

sunniefaith said...

Finally, you're blogging again. Glad to know that your dad is recovering. Miss you and your wife!