Thursday, November 23, 2006

4th Wedding Anniversary

It's our wedding anniversary today. Today is our 4th! To be honest, I'm very proud to say that we have made it thus far. Counting the 4 years of wedded bliss, we have been together for 14 years. I thank God so much for providing WK. I can be a very difficult to live with....my family can attest to it. However, he has always been there for me. He supports my decision no matter how dumb or how bad my decisions can be. A very supportive husband. He stood by me when I decided that I was going to go to Sydney to do my masters and putting myself deep into debt. And when I decided to take up the job in HK, he stood by me knowing that we were going to be apart from each other. He took up the job in HK even though he knew that he's going to be out of his comfort zone but he did it all for me. He's the best!!! Babe...I llloooooovvvveeeeeee yyyooooouuuuuu!!!!!!

We don't take much pics but over the few years, I've made a conscious effort to take more pics of the both of us.

WK and me in Sydney. This was taken in April, 05. He came to visit me over Easter and it was nice to have him around. Thanks Babe for being supporting me when I was doing my masters...And I graduated with credit!! and all thanks to you, Babe!


This was taken on 1st April, Joanne's wedding....Yes, readers, me got fattened up by Babe. Joanne and Joe serving us tea. Reminded me so much of our wedding. Sorry folks, wedding pics in Spore. Maybe next year, I'll put up some wedding pics.

This was taken at Changi Aloha Bungalows. 2nd April, the part 2 of Joanne and Joe's wedding. Pic a little blurry but never mind....Babe still look as cute and handsome as ever.



Sept this year. Babe came over for a visit and to send in his employment papers and visa work. We were on the Star Ferry. Thanks Babe for the sacrifice of you coming over to work in HK. Means a great deal to me!



Babe and me at St Paul's Ruins in Macau. We went there in Oct to bring his parents around Macau.



Babe and me in Disney for my birthday. Babe is the best. He brought me to Disney for my birthday. He knows that Disney is my 'favouritest' place on earth! A year older but how cares, I've got my Babe!

Thanks Babe for the wonderful 14 years and we have more to come! You're the best!

No comments: