Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Spore Mobile Number is Still Working!!!!

Ya! WK called before flying out today to tell me that my Spore mobile number is still working. Apparently, he went to M1 and they manage to calm him down enough not for him not to terminate my line. It may not be a big deal to some but to me....my links are not getting cut off.....

WK is on the flight on his way back. It's funny how I tell people that WK has gone back to Spore for business...The 3 days apart from each other is good as I managed to meet up with the girls for dinner and also Simon for dinner last night. I'm going to meet him at the airport later. I've just realised that I probably can qualify for frequent miles to the airport on the airport train if there's such a scheme....I'm at airport, min, once a month...This month counting, today will be the 3rd time.

And Christmas is coming...I absolutely love love Christmas! Last Saturday, driving through Orchard and just seeing Christmas lights coming up, brought a warm and fuzzy feeling to me. Even in HK, Christmas decorations are coming up...Can't wait to be home for Christmas...It'll be nice to spend a meaningful occasion, the birth of Christ with family and friends.

No comments: