Friday, November 03, 2006

Life

I went to the supermarket to get some stuff for dinner. The wonderful thing about HK, everything is as fresh as it gets. Even at the supermarket. I bought a pomfret to steam for dinner. Well, the pomfret was still swimming in the tank and I pointed to the lady the one I wanted and then....Flounder got scooped out and with a whack or 2 and then descaled and in less than 5 mins, Flounder was passed to me....Dead.....

Yesterday I read Cousie's blog and well, she's not in the best of her spirits....She's one one of the dearest and closest persons to me. Cousie's blog http://www.sheylara.com/ Of course, I'm concern....Cousie is not going through an easy time. Have a feeling that it runs in the Sim family...Know of other cousies that emotions go a little crazy...and that includes me, of course. In a way, I'm not too worried for Cousie as I know that she'll pull through. We always pull through and we emerge stronger and it's like my motto...we'll be like phoenix that emerges from the ashes

But I know that it's hard...Fucking hard to be honest. It's not easy waking up and like, I just want to stay in bed all day...Take away the sunshine...or when will I see the light at the end of the freaking tunnel....And then I'll think of Annie, the orphan


The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!
But what if tomorrow doesn't come? And what if tomorrow comes and it's worse than yesterday, the day before and today...and tomorrow becomes sorrow? The last I felt this way was when I just came back from Sydney and it took time and lots of patience and love from everyone. And Cousie, maybe tomorrow maybe sorrow....but there'll be one tomorrow that will bring you joy. And I've come to learn that only the cowards take the easy way out to not live any more tomorrows...Even though there are heaps and heaps of time that I wish I could not have anymore tomorrows.
For people who are always happy....and never felt what's it like to be in the dumps....Thank God for that...But for those that know and can feel what I'm talking about....You're not alone but at the same time, you don't want people to surround you and when you're ready, you're going to be the phoenix that emerges.....Yes, tomorrow may bring sorrow but there'll be one tomorrow that'll bring joy, happiness, gladness, bliss, ecstasy, cheerfulness, exhilaration, cheerfulness. glee, elation and delight. Yes, I cheated....I looked up the thesaurus.....And Cousie, I love you heaps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... thank you cuz. love you heaps and heaps too.

sunniefaith said...

Take care....I'm always here for you