Thursday, June 28, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy



It has been a good and busy week so far. Susan arrived and she brought her friend Blair along. We had so much fun shopping, going out, dining and just hanging out. Susan is leaving tomorrow. I'm definitely going to miss her heaps and heaps! Been trying to convince her to come to HK to work as well! Trying to move my world to HK!


Spent some time yesterday with Marina last nite. She had issues with her maid. Had to fire her and she was feeling a little down. Her son is just the most lovable boy. Love him! He's my training session before we get our own kid. Marina, will keep you in my prayers tonight. I'm sure that things will turn out fine.

Yes, go on and laugh! This is my wellingtons!!! Finally, I got my wellingtons. I've been hoping for the rain to come so that I can wear my wellingtons! It's silly and I'm sure that I look silly wearing them. But who cares? And if you notice, you can see Happy's nose at the corner of the picture.
This is Happy's collar. A little bling bling, I know. I bought it at ladies' market with Jacqui. Think it was meant to the a leather bracelet for humans or something like that. But who cares? I think it looks beautiful on Happy.

We're leaving for Cebu tomorrow. Can't wait. Colleen is coming with us. I'm so looking forward to this short break. Have to thank Kum Hoong for letting us stay with him.

No comments: