Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thank God for Friends

This has been a great day for catching up with friends. Eve called this morning from States. A nice surprise call. Love her to the bits! She's leaving for Shanghai tomorrow. Wish I can meet up with her there but...no worries, will be seeing her real soon in States! Ya!!!

After work, had coffee with Marina. Good grief! It has been a long time chatting with a fellow Sporean who used to teach in Spore as well. We traded jokes and it was a swell time. We laughed so hard to the point that tears were rolling down. My mascara was running and people were actually staring at us.

After dinner, Sharon called. My ex-colleague. Possibly, my best friend from WDP. It was nice catching up with her. Miss her heaps. She's one person that I really miss working with. But this is life, you can't have everything right? Looking forward to seeing her in August. And yes girl, will try my super duper best to be back in Spore for your wedding.

No comments: