Thursday, June 21, 2007

Prayers

As I write my blog now, Sharon is going through a mini operation in Singapore. I pray that God will watch over her and keep her safe. She's one of my closest friend from WDP. A colleague that was just a colleague that I met at work. Over the years, we became friends and then we became close enough to holiday together and we became close enough to share both our joys and woes. Really love her. I do wish that I'm in Spore to be able to visit her and also to be able to give her encouragement and to be with her. But I guess, this is life. I'm in Hong Kong. Girl, will keep you in my prayers. Will send you an sms later. Take care and God will watch over you.

Pray for my cousin, Sharon will is fighting cancer. She lives in States and it can be hard for her as she's alone there with her husband and another cousin and cousin's husband. Sharon has been really strong all these times fighting the cancer. My prayer for her is to overcome the battle and to emerge stronger than ever. Bee, we've been praying for you. Take care.

Pray for Lok Yee, Babe's aunty. She's left Spore to go to Kenya for a mission trip. Pray that God will watch over her and will keep her safe. She's Babe's favourite aunty. She has always been supportive with our decisions in life. Really thank God for a nice and wonderful aunty like her.

Pray for Name, the person that has been leaving messages in my Cbox. I offer my sincere apology if you may have been offended by me in anyway by what that has been written in my blog. Although, I've never met you physically, I am thankful to you in some ways. However, I have no wish to meet you and am glad that Babe will be out of your sight soon. Guess in a couple of weeks, we're counting down. Wish you all the best and that we may never meet in life. I pray that God will calm that heart of yours and you'll be a happier person without trolling on blogs and leaving strange messages. I pray that God will bless you and you'll receive happiness from Him. If you want to be a troll, go ahead. Shout and holler all you want. Maybe this is the place that you can rant and rave because you have no other avenues. So be my guest. And readers, leave Name alone. He needs this space.

And in His wonderful name, I put these people above into His Almighty Hand. Amen....

No comments: