Monday, June 04, 2007

A Distraction

Well, some of you might have noticed that some person left not a very nice note in my Cbox. Notmally, I don't really care about such comments. The person left a couple of comments on my posts. Normally, this person would leave comments on posts that I write related to spiritual stuff. When I get those comments, I normally delete it. Well, this time, I not only deleted the person's comments, I also added in a feature that annoyomous comments are not accepted.

But well, this time, the person decided to leave a note on my Cbox which I can't delete. I actually thought and maybe I should delete my Cbox but why should I do that. Then I remember that whenever a person is getting spiritual and getting closer to God, Satan shows his head. So I guess, Satan is showing in the form of comments from that person. But anyway, whoever you are, I forgive you and will pray for you. And friends, do not let this form of devil be a stumbling block to you. And readers, if you have any decency, have respect for others. Don't read my blog if you don't like it. I don't read care if anyone or no one reads it! This blog is for my family and friends and for me to glorify God.

And back to my post on Decisions, Babe is taking steps and moving towards what we intend to do. But we're also waiting for the Lord to show us His directions. Applications have been submitted and wheels are in motion. But at the same time, we're praying that this is what God wants us to do.

And before I forget, I'm an aunty again! Ah Boy Kor (aka Tristan) has just receive a bundle of joy from God. Hannah, welcome to the world!

No comments: