Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Summer is Here!

Summer is finally here. Not that I'm rejoicing. It gets real hot and humid outside. Brought Happy out for a walk in the evening and by the time we got home, I was full of perspiration. Very hot! In HK, people have a thing with aircon. It's getting real hot and I understand that but whenever I get indoors, the aircon is at full blast. It's just ridiculous. I actually saw a shop assistant wearing a fleece jacket in her store. This is madness! It's almost like from the furnace to the freezer everyday. Now....I want winter!!!! No, no...give me 20 to 25 degrees and I'll be happy.

Can't wait for summer holidays to start. It's school holidays in Spore and my body is crying out for holidays. Think it might not be attuned to HK's system of school holidays. Anyway, this is going to be a good month. Lots of visitors. Jackie is coming first, followed by Aunty Sue and Susan and then I'll be off to see Eve!!! Can't wait!!!

No comments: