Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sunshine

You are my Sunshine
My only Sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You never know dear
How much I love you
Oh please,
don't take my Sunshine away

My Sunshine came back this morning! Ya!!! Well, yesterday, my brain had a meltdown. I had a really bad migraine and had to come home early. Threw up a couple of times and then had a nap. Woke up feeling a little better. Both Babe and Marina think that it's the stress of the week that finally got my brain to melt down. But I try not to think that. But rather, it's just one of those migraine days.

So Babe came home. Really happy. He was too tired to go to Holf with me so I went there alone. On the way there, I got a text from Mazzy, an old friend. While at Holf, Kabi called as well. It's nice to hear from friends. Been a little down and then suddenly these friends think of me. Thanks guys! Had a chat with Sue and I thought about stuff and I realised that I've been wanting my way and not pausing to think what does God want. So now God, things are in your hands. If Muyang or any kid or baby is ours, let it be. Babe and me are going to honour you and no one else.

No comments: