Monday, October 30, 2006

My Birthday!

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to meee....
Happy birthday to me!



Yes, I've turned 32...And there you go, I've said it! These days, I've learnt to accept my age but I still hate wrinkles! Still hate it heaps!!! Today has been one of my best birthdays ever.....We went to Disneyland!!!! Ya!!! Well, today it's a public holiday in HK and so we were free to go to Disneyland. I totally, totally love Disneyland. Have to hand it to Disney for making me a sucker! And the wonderful thing about it, it's only 45 mins from home. Really near, so I've decided that I'm going again next month and this time, I'm going to get a one year's pass! Love, love disney. But have to say that the Disneyland in HK is way smaller than the one we went to for our honeymoon in Anaheim. Enjoy the pics. They are in order from when we got there till we left. Enjoy the pics!































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heiyo jas

happy belated bday to u!! 32?? so what!! the fact is you are simply enjoying every moment of your life in HK now, aren't you!! with such happiness, aiyah...you will only feel and look younger..cheers!

:) jjing

sunniefaith said...

Thanks Jing! And I'll see you next Sat, right?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, my dearest! I'm sorry I missed wishing you earlier. I've been too self-absorbed with this stupid depression I've been feeling for yonks. But don't worry about me. You know your cuz always pulls through somehow, right? Glad to hear you've had a wonderful birthday and I don't see wrinkles on you, duh. :)

sunniefaith said...

Dear Monster,

Yes, pull it through...I know it's hard but you'll pull through. This has always been the motto that I live by, 'As long as I’m not broken, I’ll be stronger….like a phoenix that emerges from the ashes.' It sounds very cliche but remember, you'll pull out even stronger. Don't give in to the darker forces. We both know and seen how easy it is to give in to the darker forces. Love ya heaps and heaps!

Anonymous said...

Hi, happy belated birthday. Mine's in Oct too. Re your blog in HK disneyland, it's the only disneyland I've not visited. Hope to go there someday since I vist HK >6 times per year. (actually, I'm writing to you from HK now) :-)

sunniefaith said...

meepok,

Hmm...Do I know you? Drop me an email and maybe we can meet up...faith_jasmine_sim@hotmail.com