Friday, March 07, 2008

Home Alone

I've been home alone these couple of days with Happy. I'm getting used to these periods of home alone and being a single mum to Happy at times. Babe is getting busy and he's been on work trips more frequently. He's going to be travelling a lot more in the next couple of months. Well, to a certain extent, I'm glad as I've got time to myself and I get to see and spend time with some friends. But at the same time, as I'll be starting classes this week, every Wednesday and Friday, I guess, I'll be spending a lot lesser time with Babe.

To be honest, I enjoy the time when Babe is away on work trips as it gives me a chance to miss him and allows me to realise how nice it is to have him around. It is these trips that makes me glad and excited to see him again when he heads home. I guess the saying, absence makes the heart grow fonder, is pretty much true for me. Babe is going to be home tomorrow and in about 2 weeks, he'll be travelling again. It was sweet of him to sit down to tell me that he'll be busy with work for the next few months and he may not have time for me. I appreciate him for doing that as it shows that he really cares and love me.

I'll be starting classes tomorrow. It's back to school again for me. Usually, I get all excited about going to study but not this time. I'm studying to collect another piece of paper qualification just for the sake of it. To me, it's so meaningless to spend so much time on doing something that I feel that I already have the knowledge. But I know that I'm going in with the wrong attitude and I've to be more open minded to ensure that the classes will have benefits for me. At the same time, it's taking my time away from Babe. I'm not happy about it as he's travelling quite a bit and time with him is going to be very precious from now on. But thank God that there's going to be a couple of long weekends coming up. At least I know that I'll have time with Babe. Miss ya, Babe!

No comments: