Monday, March 17, 2008

Just Another Busy Weekend

We had another busy weekend. Babe's 2 aunties and cousin came to HK for a visit. We spent the weekend with them. It's always nice to have family around. But this time, I was a little apprehensive. They are Babe's family and I was afraid that with such a small living area, friction might arise. But no, it was nice because I got to know May, his cousin a little better and his aunties too. I was also worried that Happy might drive them mad but they loved Happy!

On Saturday, we spent some time with Babe's family and then we went to Susan's surprise party. This week was also filled with choices. I had to choose between Susan's surprise birthday party and Colleen's party. But hate to say, Susan's party won over because Eric (Susan's partner) impressed me with his efforts in planning for the nice surprise. Colleen, sorry, girl, will meet you soon and buy you a nice lunch or dinner. Susan is a great person. She loves dogs very much....more than me! We had a good time.

On Sunday, we went to church with Babe's family and then we spent the day shopping and walking around with them. Babe and me were invited to Henrik's birthday party but we had to turn it down to spend time with Babe's family. We also had some good news too. Babe's cousin, Kum Hoong, is moving to Shenzhen as the country manager for Silk Air. It's nice to have family just across the border. He'll be moving in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

Babe's heading to Spore tomorrow and I'll meet him on Thur at Changi Airport to fly to Lombok. We're looking forward to this holiday. It's a good time to wind down. After Lombok, we'll be back in Spore to spend a couple of days and then back to HK again. Hopefully, it won't turn into a crazy and busy holiday.

No comments: