Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another Do Nothing Day

Well, it's not exactly do nothing day.....I've stuff to do at work but I'm not working at a hurried pace. I don't need to rush because like I've mentioned....no classes to teach for the next two weeks. I've been taking my time to mark, help a colleague with a project and also ha....to blog! And replying emails, chatting with sis and WK and whoever that's online. Life is good at this point of time.

But it's not do nothing at home. Now with someone else living at home and me getting off work early almost everyday, I cook dinner. After work, I try to get in an hour of gym. (Someone's been saying that I'm turning porky!) And then get home and cook dinner before WK gets home. After dinner, I've to wash up. WK did washing up yesterday and the kitchen looked as if a tsunami came by. It was the same with the bathroom. Plus in laws arriving this Sat, it's time to get into super gear of cleaning up! And with only one bathroom, the fight for the bathroom is starting in the mornings!!!! We really need to move to a place with TWO bathrooms!

I wonder why would I bother to go through so much of a hassle to clean up before they arrive. Their son is the opposite of them, he hates cleaning up and thus, the task is left to me! And well, mother- in - law loves a clean and sterile place! You know, if mummy was coming, she'll clean my place up...I don't have to clean up! I HATE CLEANING. Okie...have to stop ranting.....

Actually, it's been a long time since I've gotten angry...I even forgotten what is it like to yell at kids and to be frustrated. Life is very calm for me. Except, I really need to get a massage to iron out the knots on my shoulders. Hopefully, the chinese massage place has an opening for me today. Oh...that's my biggest worry of the day! Hahaha....Oh gosh, ex-colleagues in Spore, don't kill me...

WK has finally discovered msn messenger....He had to install it at work because apparently they use it at work to communicate. Well, we chat every few mins or whenever. He gets funny with technology....

Oh yes, on Monday, Ariel sent me these bunch of pink pens...It's so nice for her to remember me. I miss some of my ex-colleagues...but I don't miss my ex-workplace. Life is a lot calmer for me!!! And less work too...Gee....I can feel me getting the lazy disease!

10 mins to lunch...need to send clothes to the laundry too.....

No comments: