Saturday, October 14, 2006

2nd Month in HK

It's my second month in HK and how do I like it so far? Well, at this point of time, I still like it! I still have no complaints. Life is pretty good and God is good to me and to us. WK will be joining me in 2 days. I can't wait.

Veron sent me an email today. In her email, she said that her little boy, Ashton, blurted out Jasmine....That's so nice of him. I miss that little kid. I called and spoke to her today and she told me about Marcia and her new baby. It's times like these that I miss my friends. I'm really not homesick but I do wish I was there for my friends' kids and their events. I called Veron also to check on little Ashton. Apparently he had a bad bump yesterday and he had to take an x-ray. Thank God that he's fine and everything's ok. It's funny how Veron asked if I was bored in HK. And well, my reply, I'm pretty much busy almost every weekend and I watch way too much TV as well.

I'm heading out tonight with Adrian, an old friend and some other NETS. My last 2 nights as a single married woman....From next week on, it'll be, 'let me check with my husband if we have anything on tonight'.

4.55 pm

Hong Kong

No comments: