Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WK Working in HK

Finally, WK is working in HK. How apt is that WK starts working in HK exactly after 2 months that I started working. He landed yesterday and as usual, I'm such a blur person, I was waiting for him at the wrong arrival hall. He had to call me and ask where on earth was it! We met and all was fine.

We got home and went to a restaurant in our estate to have lunch and there after we had to go to Macau. Yes, people, we went to Macau. WK had to get his visa validated. So we went to Macau and then walked in Yaohan for like 20 mins and then went back to catch a ferry back. And interestingly, I haven't see Yaohan for like forever. I remember when we were kids, we would go to Yaohan to shop. I used to love to go to Yaohan. It was like my all time favourite shopping store.

After like five hours or something like that, we got back. WK was tired from all the travelling. I actually feel sorry for him to have to travel so much. Anyway, thank God that it out of the way. WK woke up early today and so we didn't have a toilet rush. It's hard living together with only 1 toilet, you know?

Well, came to work today and realised that I don't have classes for the next two weeks. The kids have exams and this week is exam preparation and then next week is exam. Well, how exciting and that's why I'm blogging from work.....I'm getting real bored soon. Anyway, have decided that I badly need to work out again. Took a week off from gym as I was feeling crook. But then WK says that I've turned porky....So it's back to the gym today after work.

Hong Kong

No comments: