Friday, October 20, 2006

Chinese Medicine - Repost

Well, it seems that Blogspot must have known that I've got too much time to kill that my last post for some reason got lost in cyberspace and now I've got to repost and think hard what I wrote a few mins ago. Here it goes.

For the next couple of days, I'm going to be blogging during work hours. I'm trying to kill time since I've got too much time to kill at work. I can get busy after work, you know, so I don't have time to blog when I get home. After work, need to get to the gym for an hour, after that, cook dinner before WK gets home, and then try to clean up and after have my shower, spend time with WK and watch lots of telly. I'm very very busy, you know? Not forgetting weekends, got to go out too....I lead a very busy life...So must time manage well...Hahahaha!!!!

Went to the Chinese doc yesterday. Hopefully, he'll help me get rid of all the water in that's stuck in my body. Just drank a cup of the Chinese medicine. It's yuck, disgusting, vile, horrid, it's so bad that no words can describe it! Got another 6 packs to drown!!! After seeing the Chinese doc, I had a massage. The most interesting and intriguing one that I've ever had. He tried to smooth out my tired calf muscles and also he did lots of poking...Poked my tummy heaps of times. I asked him a couple of times if I'm fat or do I have lots of fats. Obviously that's always on my mind. Well, he said no, I'm just big boned, ,lots of air and etc. Maybe he's saying nice things because I paid him. But I know I've got lots and lots of air. I've got heaps of air to the point that it comes out of my bum all the time. Poor WK has to put up with my smelly air! Well, I was told that I'll lose about an inch or 2 within 2 weeks. Let's see what happens. WK thinks that it's all rubbish but I think it's worth a try.

Okie, almost time for lunch. Going to head out to the Jap restaurant that I went to yesterday. Going to spend sometime alone. I'll bring my book, have time to chill out in a serene restaurant, away from all the madness. And it's pretty cheap to eat there too. But SIN$7 to 10 for a nice set lunch.

Till I blog again tomorrow.....Farewell....Gee...I must be getting real bored! And my colleagues in Spore must be bored to death marking PSLE scripts too!

Hong Kong

No comments: