Sunday, October 08, 2006

Dinner Party


I took this pic last night before heading out for dinner and drinks with some friends. Mid-Autumn Festival is huge and I mean huge in HK. Everyone in HK goes home for dinner. Even my boss told me that I'll be better off catch the ferry or trains out as traffic on the roads might be crazy. I thought that she was kidding. I went to the supermarket last night to pick up a couple of things for the dinner party tonight and boy, it was chaotic in the supermarket. Everyone was rushing and loading up their trolleys. It's almost like Christmas.

This morning, I woke up bright and early to go to Shenzhen with Michelle and her sis. Got there, had yum cha and it was like only SIN$20 for 3 people! Unbelievably cheap! Shocking! After that, we went for a message. And guess what, for a full hour massage, it was only SIN$10 and SIN$8 for tips. The massage was great! We're planning another trip! Shopping was not too bad as well. Left Shenzhen at 3pm and rushed back home to cook. Friends were coming over for dinner at about 7ish. Dinner was great fun. It was good catching up and hanging out with everyone. Michelle is the one in yellow and Colleen is in black. Michelle is from Melbourne, Australia and Colleen is from Victoria, Canada.

Melissa is the one with glasses and curly hair, she's from America and Paula is the with straight hair. She's from Canada.



The boys, Simon is the one with a can in his hand, he's from England and Joey is the other guy. He's from Seattle, America. We're all NETS. These are some of my friends that I hang out with. I miss having dinner parties in Spore with my friends and in Sydney with Eve as well.

1.15 am

Hong Kong

No comments: