Thursday, October 12, 2006

Going Home for the Weekend

Yes, family and friends, I've booked my tickets to go home for a weekend in November. Can't wait! Well, I do miss my family and friends quite a bit. And I can see my furry daughter as well! Ya...It's so exciting! I miss eating all the yummy food. I'm already planning all my meals already. Initially, I wanted to come back on 1st Oct weekend. But then plans didn't work out. And I found out that Vanitha is going off to Perth real soon and it might be years that I'll see her again. And so, the trip home. Vanitha has been a great friend and colleague. She's one of the few at WDP that took me as I am and I love her for it! In a month's time.....I'll be eating....nasi lemak....prata....chicken rice....what else....actually, whatever that my tummy can fill up!

12 am

Hong Kong

No comments: