Friday, February 23, 2007

Hobbit....





Thought I'll blog a little about Hobbit since I'm suffering from Hobbit withdrawal....Miss my Hobbit heaps and heaps. Hobbit is living with my parents now. She's keeping them happy, I guess. She's probably the closest they might get to a grand child! Mum spoils her to bits. When we were back in Spore, Hobbit was over the moon. She was so so excited and happy. When I started to pack, it seem that she somehow knew that we were leaving. In the morning yesterday, Hobbit was basically sulking and not really wanting to look at us. I guess she knew that we were leaving. It's hard. I really want to bring Hobbit over to HK but at the same time, since we're not sure how long we'll be here, it might not be such a good idea. WK was mentioning that maybe Hobbit might be happier with mum as she has friends there. But I think otherwise. I think she'll be happy with us. We'll see, I'm planning to bring her over in summer. Let's see what happens.


This pic was taken in Hong Kong MTR Station. Well, this goes to show how crazy Hongkongers are crazy over Hello Kitty.

I had high tea with Michelle at The Peninsula. The Peninsula is like The Fullerton or Raffles Hotel. Very ritzy. Well, it was nice but I think Fullerton serves better tea. Michelle is leaving next Friday. Will miss her. She's almost like my first best friend in Hong Kong. It's a shame to see her go. Opps...pardon my bra as well.

No comments: