Friday, September 01, 2006

Buy, buy, buy

Just got my salary yesterday and I started shopping......Yes, penny pinching days are over!!! Errr....just for 2 days..and then back to penny pinching days. Buying started yesterday.

List of things that I bought
1) Pair of trainers (need the shoes for gym)
2) Sports bra (need the support)
3) sports shirt (for gym)
4) working shoes (for work)
5) top from Espirit (for work)
6) towel (need it for showers)
7) rice cooker (one has to eat)
8) camper shoes (for work and going out)
9) Polo Shirt (being wanting to get that forever...love the huge horse)

That's all....But every item that I bought has a purpose right? So, guess the shopping for the 2 days is fine...Oh gee....who am I kidding? I promise, starting from next week, I'll be good! Will start to penny pinch...every cent counts.....need to pay off my loan asap!

On a separate note, WK has been really good. When I left for work, WK was sleeping. He was telling me that he'll clean the house today when we were watching telly last night. I looked at him incredulously and said, ya right!. Oh well, babe has been really good. Came home from work and the apartment was spotless! He mopped the floor and did the laundry and even packed the clothes that has to be sent to the laundry into bags. I was gobsmacked!

Work today...couldn't be any better. Went to work at 8.15 am and was back by 1.30 pm. Well, I basically said 2 sentences to the kids, had breakfast, chatted to my head and then sat at my table to do some planning and then, it was time to go home....Life couldn't be any better!!!

Jackie is arriving in about an hour. Going to meet her at the train station. Nice to see little sis again.

And good news....The company that WK went for an interview, came back and want to see him again. Praying that things will work out for us. Leaving things into the hands of God. After all these years, I"m still learning to rely on the Almighty.

7.10 pm

Hong Kong

No comments: