Saturday, September 30, 2006

Eating

I've been feeling pretty good with my eating lifestyle so far. Been eating 3 meals a day and hardly any snacks in between....Even when I eat out, been choosing low carbo, not sure about low fat though. Cooking at home, low fat, low carbo....low, low everything....Hoping to lose weight. I was at Marks and Spencer today having a look around. Well, tried a couple of pants and realised that I've grown into a size 14....and I'm like what....I'm getting as big as a bus!!!

On the way home, I was feeling a little depressed about my impending transformation into a bus. Then I thought, ok, I'm going to cook porridge and then going to go to the gym. Then I got home...Feeling tired...no, never mind, I'll go to the gym tomorrow. Been out late last night feeling a little tired. Then had my dinner, low fat, low oil, low carbo and and the low stuff....And after dinner...about an hour ago, I'm like feeling peckish...And thought, ya, i've got popcorn....going to pop the popcorn and have my snack...And now, I'm feeling guilty over my yummy buttery popcorn. My issues with weight....Always fighting over it.....

I had fun last night. It's been a long time that I came back past 2 in the morning....First met Simon and brought him to the 'Newbie Net Social'. Had drinks and pizza. It was nice catching up with everyone. After that we went to Lan Kwai Fong to meet the 'Experienced Nets'. We went to like 3 or 4 bars, can't even remember. There was this bar that we were at that was pretty interesting. It was like karoake but it's different. There's a live band and you can pick a sound and then go up to the stage to sing. It was pretty good fun! Obviously I didn't go up there. It reminded me of Minskys in Sydney. Eve and me used to go there almost every weekend. Oh favourite place. You sing your lungs out with everyone, real fun.

11 pm

Hong Kong

No comments: