Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Day Teaching the Kids

After 3 days of waiting in anticipation, I finally taught the kids today. It was a primary 4 class. My first time teaching in a HK school. It was great! Shared the story, 'Who Will Be My Mother', with them. The kids were very responsive. Simon was very helpful. He was there supporting me. The kids participated and readily answered my questions. It was a very different experience. I co-taught the class with a local teacher. I did most of the teaching and she gave instructions to the kids and took care of the discipline. But honestly, the kids were very well behaved. Maybe, this is just the beginning. Tomorrow, I'll be teaching 2 classes of primary 5. Will be sharing the same story with them. Can't wait. Haven't felt so happy teaching for such a long time!

11.00 pm

Hong Kong

No comments: