Monday, September 18, 2006

WK Moving to HK

Finally, it's confirmed! WK received his job offer letter today and he's going to tender his resignation letter tomorrow. Ya!!! He'll be in HK this Friday and on 15th Oct, he'll be moving to HK. I'm really excited about it. Can't wait for him to make the move!

We're starting our lives in HK. This is all new and I'm looking forward to starting our lives here. It'll be good to share the working and living abroad experience with my hubby, my best friend and my soulmate. At the back of my head, I'm just thinking, with WK moving to HK as well, I really wonder how long will we stay here. My initial plan was to stay here for 2 years and now with WK's move, we may be here longer than expected. At this point of time, I'm still enjoying HK. I'm still in the honeymoon period. I believe that work makes a difference. Work is not as stressful as before and thus life is a lot more enjoyable. I'm able to take time out to enjoy my life and sleep lots better as well. I'm actually thinking of going back to uni again to study. But no, I should really take at least one year to rest and relax and then decide later.

9.30 pm

Hong Kong

No comments: