Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hubby Here


Babe and me on Star Ferry coming back from TST after lunch. We went to church this morning as TST. We're church shopping. But don't think that church is going to work out for us. Everything seemed fine in church till it was time for the Lord's Supper. Well, it was the first time in my life that we experienced this form of Lord's Supper. We told to come up to pinch off some bread from the loaf and then dip it into the bowl of juice. I was a little dumbfounded. I was thinking, this is the Lord's Supper not bread in curry, you know. After service, I prayed that God will give me the spirit of discernment. And I believe that the church that we visited is not the one for us. Will probably go back to TST Baptist Church next week. Only issue, service is at 8.30 am. Have to wake up early. Wk and me went to a really nice restaurant for dinner last night...Nice romantic Italian restaurant at Lan Kwai Fong. Wk will be here till Tues and then off to Spore till he comes back on 15th Oct.

10.20 pm

Hong Kong

2 comments:

Ocean said...

Hiya,
Here again....happiness, oh no! We sat through a few hours exploring that question in a recent workshop....did not gain much insights actually hahaha

Drop me an email (the edumail one)cos I need ur address!

Ariel

sunniefaith said...

Yes....Happiness...A hard question!!!