Friday, August 11, 2006

2 Days Left

Met up with Doreen for lunch. Another catching up session before I fly out. And thereafter, rushed to town to meet up with Jack, her daughter and her godma. Well, it was a nice time spent with them. Haven't seen Jack for about 2 years. Nice catching up.

I have been thinking about this question that everyone poses to me whenever I tell them that I am going away to study or to work. What about your husband? What about him? He's fine and great.....Does anyone really care about me? Everyone asks, what is your husband going to do? You're leaving him behind? Well, when I left for Sydney to study, I only had Eve, my best friend who was in Sydney at that time. Now, I'm leaving for Hong Kong and well, I don't really have a lot of friends there. Have a couple though....And wouldn't it be hard for me? At least he has friends here for support. And what do I have? Just me....Not that I'm complaining as I love changes and new environments. But just wonder, if people do realise that it's me that's going away...

Okie, it's enough of my complains. Aunty Sue called today from Shanghai. She's great! Love her to the bits. Real nice lady. And she was reminding not to bring too much stuff there. She predicted that I'll buy more stuff there. Well, you're spot on Aunty Sue. But I love my bags, shoes and clothes.....how? And now, worse, heard that because of some idiots, there is a possibility that I might not be able to bring my hand luggage up the plane...Gee gee....how do I decide what's important to bring there?

8.41 pm
Singapore

No comments: