Sunday, August 13, 2006

In Hong Kong Now















View from my balcony




Finally after the long wait, I'm in HK. It's really hot and humid in HK at the moment. I'm still in the mode of excitement. In my little apartment, it's heaps better than my little studio apartment in Sydney. At least, now I have 2 bedrooms.

Will update another day. It's been a long day and I'm pretty tired. Plus....I need to unpack...Damn!!! Hate unpacking.

Miss WK already.....and Hobbit....

8pm
Hong Kong

All unpacked! Gee....for the first time, I managed to unpack everything within a night! Oh and I changed the sheets and the donna cover too. This is shocking for me. Had a shower and now, I can relax. HK is rather humid. I'm actually surprise that it's that humid. Have to keep the air con on the whole time that I was unpacking. Don't want to think of the power bill when it comes. Brought dinner from the little restuarant downstairs. Think I'm going to be their regular. Adrian called. Haven't heard from him for a while. He's in HK as well. At least my friendship circle is growing. Now, let's see....in HK...it's my laptop that's my best friend. The moment I got into my apartment, I had to turn on my laptop to make sure that the wireless thingy is working. Thank God...If not, I can just imagine....

At this point of time. I'm just so thankful of everything that God has provided for me. Wk, thanks so much for believing in me. Thanks for being patient....You're the best and I looooovvvveeeee you!!!!

















My beloved and me


10 pm
Hong Kong

1 comment:

Ocean said...

Hi Ya!
Glad tat u r save, sound and happy! I am sure u will pinkiefy the hse in no time!haha...take care gal
Visit me at my blog yeah....:
http://classroomnocean.blogspot.com/