Monday, August 21, 2006

Turn My Apartment into a Home

My apartment is beginning to look like a home. Met Michelle for lunch and then we went to immigration to try to sort things out. Total waste of time. Got there, didn't really get to speak to anyone personally...Got a number to call and when we called the lady, all she said was to call back at the end of the week. What a bummer.

We went to PriceRite to have a look at some furniture. After that, we went to Ikea to look at more stuff. I bought a couple of things for my apartment. Cutlery, plates, cups and some stuff. Would love to buy more stuff for the home but I couldn't carry everything home and also, I didn't bring enough money out. Which is good....buy only stuff that's necessary. After shopping, we had coffee at Starbucks.

Got home and started to unpack my stuff. Well, feel so much more at home. Can't wait to get my salary so that I can get more things for my home. Talked to babe...can't wait to see him soon again.

11.10 pm
Hong Kong

3 comments:

Ocean said...

Marcia says "Hi"....she says very quiet, too quiet now without you around..... We all feel it...She says the teacher who took u seems to have loads of patience, no screaming yet...

Glad u are having a gd time, good to know that life's treating you well over there!

Angie's back and she brought back makan from HK....yum yum....

Ocean said...

Angie says remember to be FRUGAL.... do not draw too much of your salary.... (the usual mummy!)

sunniefaith said...

Hey, nice to hear from you! Tell Marcia, I miss her heaps too. And tell mummy, I've been really good. Very careful with money now...till I get my money!!!!