Friday, August 25, 2006

More Induction!!!

Woke up at 7.15 to go for another induction course. Gee...More induction! I was looking forward to going to induction to meet my friends and catching up with them. It was good seeing my new friends again. But the induction was so so boring and so far away! Took me more than an hour to get to the school.

We had to go to a nearby mall for lunch. Can't believe that we spent 20 mins trying to get seats at the food court. It was incredible! There's something that stuck me as well. The people in HK eat heaps and heaps. They have huge bowls of rice or noodles for lunch and dinner and yet they stay slim. I wonder how they do it. Must find out what's their secret. Maybe, just maybe one day, I might ask the skinny girl eating a huge bowl of noodles!

Met Babe later to walk around and for dinner. Well, his interview was pretty positive. But we'll leave everything in the hands of the Almighty. We'll see where He leads us.

10.10 pm

Hong Kong

No comments: