Thursday, August 10, 2006

3 Days to GO!!!!















Lunch at Veron's place

















Ashton....my cutie


3 days to go to Hong Kong!!! I've decided to restart a blog to keep in contact and update my friends on my transient life.

My transient life.....Had breakfast with Lina, my best friend cum cousin cum the godma of my kids if I ever have them...We were talking about life and I mentioned that I'm beginning to realize that my life is pretty transient. Let's look at my life....Outsourced as a kid....lived with nanny till I was about 5 or 6....And then lived in Spore till I was about 21, moved to Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia to do my undergrad. Two years later, I graduated with the intention of working and living in Spore. Then, at that time. the job market was bad. Then, I went to Perth for 10 months to live with then boyfriend, now husband. Back to Spore for about 7 years and then last year, packed bags for Sydney to do my Masters. And now....3 days left to HK...and not even sure how long will I stay there for...

After breakfast, I had lunch with mates from work. I'll really miss them. Mates at work really make a huge difference. Thanks friends, for making a huge huge difference to me! Love you guys heaps and heaps!!! Going to miss you!!!!!

No comments: